- 3 tbsp Sunflower seed butter
- 2 tbsp roasted cashews, crushed
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut, unsweetened
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat sunflower seed butter for approximately 10-20 seconds (until slightly melted)
- Use a small fork to mix in cashews, cocoa powder, and shredded coconut
- Once ingredients are well combined, use a small cookie scoop to portion mixture into 3 individual clusters
- Chill clusters in the refrigerator for a few hours
- calories: 159
- carbohydrates: 7g
- fat: 13g
- fiber: 3g
- protein: 5g
- sugar: 2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How stressed out do you feel today?