Brussels Sprouts With Dijon Aioli
The aioli dip completely makes this recipe! You can use this dish as an appetizer or side dish.
Makes 4 servings
Serving size: 1/2 cup
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for Brussels sprouts with dijon aioli
- 11 brussels sprouts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp honey mustard
Directions for Brussels sprouts with dijon aioli
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- On a cutting board, cut Brussels sprouts in half and toss them in olive oil.
- Place in a 9x9 glass dish and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- To make the dijon aioli, mix together mayo and honey mustard in a bowl.
- Place cooked Brussels sprouts on a plate and serve with the aioli.
- calories: 85
- carbohydrate: 7g
- cholesterol: 4mg
- fat: 6g
- fiber: 1g
- potassium: 153mg
- protein: 1g
- saturated fat: 1g
- sodium: 137mg
- sugar: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
How often do you or someone else examine your feet?