Broccoli and Cauliflower Egg Casserole
Last updated: May 2023
It’s always a good idea to sneak some healthy vegetables into any recipe. Tuck some antioxidant and fiber-filled broccoli and cauliflower into this delicious egg casserole and serve for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! It’s even great as leftovers and can be kept in the fridge for 4 days or frozen for later!
Makes 12 servings
Serving Size: 1 cup
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Ingredients for broccoli and cauliflower egg casserole
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- ½ cup shredded cheddar
Directions for broccoli and cauliflower egg casserole
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 9 x 13 casserole dish lightly with oil.
- Sautee broccoli and cauliflower in a pan until slightly softened.
- Whisk eggs until well mixed. Add broccoli, cauliflower and cheese.
- Pour mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick placed in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then cut into 12 equal pieces.
Scroll down to see the nutrition facts for this recipe!
- calories: 102
- carbohydrates: 1.6g
- fat: 0.71g
- fiber: 0.38g
- potassium: 123mg
- protein: 7.6g
- sodium: 126mg
- sugar: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
How often do you find yourself craving sweet snacks?