Blueberry Greek Yogurt Popsicles
Last updated: March 2023
Have you ever tried making your own popsicles at home? You can adjust the ingredients and use fresh fruits without added sugars of pre-packaged treats. Using Greek yogurt will add a protein-packed punch.
One of my favorite cool-down snacks is this recipe for blueberry Greek yogurt popsicles. These popsicles are easy to make, come out super creamy, and taste incredibly decadent, but the nutrition facts say otherwise!
Serving Size: 1 popsicle
Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
Ingredients for blueberry Greek yogurt popsicles
- 6 4-ounce popsicle molds
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 cups non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- Water or milk for consistency
Directions for blueberry Greek yogurt popsicles
- Place all the above ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- If needed, add small amounts of water or milk to adjust consistency.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds and place in the freezer for about 3 hours.
- 3 hours later, grab a popsicle and enjoy!
Scroll down to see the nutrition facts for this recipe!
- calories: 50
- carbohydrates: 8g
- fat: 0g
- protein: 4g
- sodium: 14g
- sugar: 7g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Do you find it difficult to "eat right" and stick to a nutrition plan?