Have you ever made your own caramels? Try it! These melt in your mouth!
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping creme
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp truvia
Makes 6 servings
- In a pan, melt the butter. The longer you heat the butter, the darker your caramels will be.
- Add the heavy whipping creme and truvia to the pan and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, then pour into silicone square candy containers.
- Freeze for 4-5 hours before removing the molds.
- Store in freezer for best results.
- calories: 202
- carbohydrates: 2g
- cholesterol: 67mg
- dietary fiber: 0g
- fat: 22g
- potassium: 5mg
- protein: 0g
- saturated fat: 14g
- sodium: 9mg
- sugars: 0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Will you help others by taking our Type 2 Diabetes In America survey?