If you are looking for a creative way to eat more vegetables, try this smoothie recipe which features riced cauliflower. This recipe makes a great on-the-go breakfast or a refreshing treat on a hot summer day.
Interesting in trying another smoothie recipe? Check out the recipe for Berries and Greens Smoothie!
Serving size: approximately ¾ cup
- ¾ cup frozen berry mixture (no sugar added)
- 1 single serving container Greek yogurt (Brand used for this recipe: Chobani 0% Strawberry Greek Yogurt-5.3oz)
- ½ cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 2 Splenda packets
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender
- Blend until smooth (approximately 2 to 4 minutes)
- calories: 95
- carbohydrates: 18g
- fat: 1g
- fiber: 3g
- protein: 7g
- sugars: 13g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you have high blood pressure?