These muffins are a great way to start your day! Frozen berries are featured in this recipe. Frozen fruit is a great way to save a little money and avoid wasting fresh produce that quickly spoils. To save time, the batter can be made one day in advance and stored in your refrigerator.
Serving size: 1 muffin
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup Truvia Baking Blend
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup almond milk vanilla unsweetened
- 1/4 cup veg oil
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries (no sugar added)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Coat muffin tin with baking spray
- Use a stand mixer or hand mixer to combine all ingredients
- Use a small muffin scoop to fill muffin cups about half full
- Baking muffins at 350 degrees for about 15 to 18 minutes
- calories: 81
- carbohydrates: 10g
- fat: 5g
- fiber: 1g
- protein: 2g
- sugars: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How stressed out do you feel today?