Balsamic Roasted Vegetables
Last updated: June 2023
If you are hosting or just looking for a colorful side dish, try this awesome recipe! You can change out any of the vegetables for your favorites. The balsamic vinegar gives it the perfect flavor. Bake and enjoy!
Interested in more veggie recipes? Check out the recipe for Vegetable Stir-Fry with Golden Tofu!
1 serving = 1¾ cups vegetables
Makes 6 servings
- 2 zucchini, cut lengthwise and in half
- 5 large carrots, cut lengthwise and in half
- 2 heads of broccoli, stems removed
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- Place vegetables in baking dish.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and add a dash of salt.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender and browning.
- Serve hot.
- calories: 71
- carbohydrates: 14g
- fat: 0.7g
- fiber: 5g
- protein: 3g
- sugars: 7g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Do you find it difficult to "eat right" and stick to a nutrition plan?