Avocado Salmon Roll
Ingredients for avocado salmon roll
- 2 slices smoked salmon
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/8 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp cream cheese
Directions for avocado salmon roll
- On a cutting board, lay out a piece of smoked salmon and add 1 tsp of cream cheese to the end.
- Next, slice avocado into 5 slices.
- Add an avocado slice on top of the cream cheese and roll carefully.
- Repeat with the second smoked salmon piece.
- Top each salmon roll with sesame seeds.
- Add the remaining 3 avocado slices in between the salmon roll and serve.
- calories: 353
- carbohydrate: 7g
- cholesterol: 60mg
- fat: 26g
- fiber: 1g
- potassium: 368mg
- protein: 24g
- saturated fat: 6g
- sodium: 1215mg
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How stressed out do you feel today?