Apple, Turkey, and Cheese Rolls
If you pack lunches for kids or adults, this is an easy way to make them feel a little fancier! Loaded with protein and delicious apples, this recipe meets all the criteria for a healthy and satisfying meal, perfect for living with or without diabetes. Keeping these ingredients on hand is simple and inexpensive.
Makes: 4 servings
Serving size: 1 roll
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Ingredients for apple, turkey, and cheese rolls
- 1 medium apple, sliced into 8 pieces
- Sliced deli turkey
- 1 pack colby jack cheese sticks
Directions for apple, turkey, and cheese rolls
- Cut cheese sticks in half.
- Take one slice of deli turkey, fold in half and add one apple slice and ½ cheese stick.
- Wrap turkey and secure with a toothpick.
- Repeat steps until desired amount is reached.
- Eat or refrigerate immediately.
- calories: 118.5
- carbohydrate: 7.7g
- fat: 4.8g
- fiber: 0.8g
- potassium: 233mg
- protein: 10.8g
- sodium: 769.2mg
- sugar: 4.8g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you registered to be a free member of Type2Diabetes.com?