These almond clusters are the perfect combination of sweet and crunchy. This recipe features Truvia Baking Blend. This product combines the sugar substitute Truvia (made from the stevia plant) with cane sugar, allowing you to make a sweet treat with half the sugar.
Serving size: 1 almond cluster
- ¼ cup dry roasted almonds, crushed
- 2 tsp. Truvia Baking Blend
- 1 tbsp. water
- ½ tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- Combine Truvia, water, and butter in a skillet
- Heat ingredients on medium until well combined
- Stir in peanut butter and cinnamon
- Fold in crushed almonds
- Poor mixture onto parchment paper
- Separate mixture into 2 large clusters
- Allow clusters to harden in refrigerator (approximately 2 hours)
Did you know almonds help keep inflammation away? To learn more, check out this article!
- calories: 190
- carbohydrates: 10g
- fat: 16g
- fiber: 3g
- protein: 6g
- sugars: 2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any foot complications from diabetes?