Paid Opportunity | CKD + T2D Social Media Partnership
Last updated: August 2023
We're looking to co-create content alongside patient leaders living with chronic kidney disease (CKD) and type 2 diabetes (T2D) that will appear on Facebook and Instagram. The goal? Help members of our community and beyond find resources created to empower them as they navigate their diagnostic journey.
Over the next year, we’ll collaborate to elevate your story on social media and within the online CKD and T2D community. Here’s what you can expect:
- Sign a one-year contract with us to be an official Health Union patient/caregiver social media partner
- Register for our social influencer platform - let’s reach as many patients and caregivers as possible!
- Take original photos and videos, as well as write captions, that speak to your CKD and T2D experience and the importance of disease education - don't worry, we'll be your creative guide along the way!
- Give and get approval of the final posts that will drive to resources on a healthcare partner's site
- Once approved, we’ll launch your posts on your Facebook and Instagram, as well as our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Interested in working with us?
Please complete the information below if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity. Note: To be selected for this opportunity, a public facing Facebook account is preferred.
Do you find it difficult to "eat right" and stick to a nutrition plan?