Diabetes Facts From Around The World
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Type2Diabetes.com team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- CDC. Working to Reverse the US Epidemic. At a Glance 2016. https://www.cdc.gov/chronicdisease/resources/publications/aag/diabetes.htm. Accessed February 20, 2018.
- WHO. Global Report On Diabetes. http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/204871/1/9789241565257_eng.pdf?ua=1. Accessed February 20, 2018.
- Diabetes and the Environment. http://www.diabetesandenvironment.org/home/mice. Accessed February 20, 2018.
- Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia in Reptiles. http://www.anapsid.org/diabetes.html. Accessed February 20, 2018.
- National Kidney Foundation. 6 Surprising Facts about Diabetes and the Kidneys. https://www.kidney.org/content/6-surprising-facts-about-diabetes-and-kidneys. Accessed February 20, 2018.
- OUPblog. Bears and Diabetes. https://blog.oup.com/2008/12/bears/. Accessed February 20, 2018.