These fries are just as good as in a restaurant!
- 4 tbs. bread crumbs
- 1/2 tbs garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp.
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1 egg
Makes 1 serving
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- On a cutting board, slice zucchini into fry shapes by slicing the zucchini in half, then quartering each half.
- On a plate, crack the egg and mix with a fork.
- Dip each cut zucchini into the egg mixture, then into the breadcrumbs.
- Place breaded zucchini on a baking sheet covered in tin foil.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- calories: 90
- carbohydrates: 17g
- cholesterol: 0g
- dietary fiber: 2g
- fat: 1g
- potassium: 345mg
- protein: 4g
- sodium: 703mg
- sugars: 4g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you have high blood pressure?