Vanilla Nut Clusters
If you are in the mood for something sweet and salty, these clusters may hit the spot! With some satisfying protein and a sweet vanilla taste, they may be just what you need to curb your craving!
Did you know peanuts have many health benefits? Learn more here!
Makes 5 clusters
Serving size - 1 Cluster
- 1 sugar-free vanilla Snack Pack pudding
- 2 tbsp dry roasted peanuts
- 2 tbsp raw pistachio nutmeats
- Mix ingredients together.
- Using a tablespoon, spoon a cluster on to a plate covered with wax paper.
- Place in freezer for 1-2 hours.
- calories: 65
- carbohydrates: 4.4g
- fat: 5g
- fiber: 1g
- protein: 2.2g
- sugars: 0.6g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Has diabetes changed your exercise routine?