Turkey Eggplant Stir-Fry
This stir-fry has delicious asian flavors. The addition of eggplant and snap peas is a great way to sneak in more vegetables into your meal.
- 4 ground turkey sausages, diced
- 1 eggplant, chopped
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1/2 portabella mushroom, diced
- 1 tsp. teriyeki sauce
- sesame seeds, sprinkled
- 1 tbs coconut oil.
- 1 tsp olive oil
Makes 4 servings
- In a large frying pan, fry eggplant, mushroom, and snap peas in coconut oil for 20 minutes until they are soft.
- In a medium sized frying pan fry turkey sausages in olive oilfor 15 minutes, until cooked.
- On a cutting board, dice cooked turkey sausages.
- Add diced turkey to cooked veggies.
- Season with teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds.
- calories: 74
- cholesterol: 10mg
- dietary fiber: 2g
- potassium: 177mg
- protein: 4.6g
- saturated fat: 1.2g
- sodium: 94mg
- sugars: 2.2g
- total carbohydrates: 5.8g
- total fat: 3.6g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you have high blood pressure?