Tuna “Noodle” Casserole
In colder weather, our cravings for warm food heat up! My family loves tuna noodle casserole. Here is a new take on an old favorite. Top with shredded cheese for added flavor, if desired!
Looking for more ways to sneak veggies in your diet? Check out this article!
Makes 2 servings
Serving size 2.5 cups
- ½ cup low fat and low sodium cream of chicken soup
- 3 cups zucchini noodles, cooked per package directions
- 1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli
- 1 six ounce can of tuna, drained
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- After cooking zucchini noodles per package, drain off excess moisture.
- Place zucchini, broccoli, tuna and soup into bowl and stir until well blended.
- Transfer to small baking dish.
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes or until broccoli is cooked through.
- Serve warm.
- calories: 153
- carbohydrates: 7.5g
- fat: 1.3g
- protein: 22g
- sugar: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any foot complications from diabetes?