It’s that time of year again! Fall is in the air and your favorite team is playing their biggest rivals. This is one of my family’s favorite recipes once the weather cools down. The best part is you can throw everything in the crockpot at once and forget about it until game time!
- 1.5 lb ground turkey breast
- 1 carrot diced
- 2 celery stalks diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 white onion diced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp mustard seed or Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worchestershire sauce
- 6 whole grain hamburger buns (look for whole grain wheat flour as first ingredient or at least 2g fiber)
- Place everything but the hamburger buns into the crockpot, stir well and cook on low heat for 3-4 hours.
- Serve hot on hamburger buns.