Sunflower Seeds and Turkey Roll
This quick recipe makes a great appetizer or afternoon snack. It features sunflower seeds which add a great crunch.
What is healthier for type 2 diabetes management - to snack or not to snack? Check out this article to learn more!
- 2 oz roasted turkey breast lunch meat
- 1 tbsp whipped cream cheese
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- 1 thin slice of tomato
- Spread cream cheese on turkey
- Top cream cheese with sunflower seeds and tomato slice
- Roll turkey
- Hold together with toothpick (optional)
- calories: 103
- carbohydrates: 4g
- fat: 4g
- fiber: 0g
- protein: 9g
- sugar: 0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Has diabetes changed your exercise routine?