Add tuna to the inside of a tomato for a handheld salad.
- 1/2 can tuna
- 1 medium stalk celery, diced
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup diced carrots
- 2 large tomatoes
- pepper to taste
Makes 2 servings
- In a medium sized bowl, empty tuna and mash with a fork to separate.
- On a cutting board, dice cucumber and carrots.
- Add diced veggies and pepper to the tuna.
- To create the hollowed out tomato, cut off the tomato stem, and hollow out the inside of each tomato.
- Separate the tuna mixture in half and add it to each of the tomatoes.