Stuffed Baby Bell Peppers
If you are in need of a quick afternoon snack or need a low carb appetizer for an upcoming party, this recipe is just right! Baby bell peppers are filled with 3 simple ingredients for a combination that is sure to please. To mix up this recipe, use flavored cream cheese, a different variety of shredded cheese, or a different kind of nut. A greater quantity can be made if you plan on serving this dish to a larger group.
Interested in more low carb snack ideas? check out this article!
- 2 baby bell peppers
- 1 tbsp whipped cream cheese
- 1 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp walnuts, chopped
- Remove top of baby bell peppers
- Clean seeds out of peppers
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese, shredded cheese, and walnuts
- Scoop ½ of the mixture into each baby bell pepper
- calories: 77
- carbohydrates: 5g
- fat: 5g
- fiber: 1g
- protein: 3g
- sugar: 3g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Has diabetes changed your exercise routine?