Spicy Tuna Avocado
Ingredients for spicy tuna avocado
- 1/4 cup tuna
- 1/4 cup cucumber
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp mayo
- 1/2 avocado
Directions for spicy tuna avocado
- Cut an avocado in half and remove the pit, then spoon out 1 tbsp to be added to the tuna.
- On a cutting board, dice cucumber.
- Add tuna into a bowl, then use a fork to break it up into smaller pieces.
- Mix together mayo, tuna, paprika, avocado and cayenne pepper so they are evenly mixed.
- Fill the avocado with tuna mix and press the mixture with a spoon to pack it well.
- calories: 230
- carbohydrate: 7g
- cholesterol: 12mg
- fat: 21g
- fiber: 6g
- potassium: 402mg
- protein: 4g
- saturated fat: 3g
- sodium: 139mg
- sugar: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How often do you visit the Type2Diabetes.com community?