This salad is fresh, light, delicious and perfect to enjoy in spring, summer, fall and winter!
- 3 Leaf, Butter Lettuce
- 7 shrimp
- 1/4 of an avocado, diced
- 4 mini tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- lemon pepper
Makes 1 serving
- Put 3 butter leaf lettuce onto a plate.
- In a medium sized skillet, fry shrimp in coconut oil until fully cooked. Season with lemon pepper to taste.
- On a cutting board, dice tomatoes and avocado.
- Top the butter lettuce with cooked shrimp, avocado, tomatoes and shredded carrots.
- Eat as tacos or as a salad.