My go-to favorite breakfast as it’s quick and easy and you can also make it the night before and just heat it up in the morning if you’re in a rush! Feel free to add extra green veggies if you like, or toss the scrambled eggs with some extra spinach or lettuce and make it a breakfast salad.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin/squash
- 1 cup green veggies (spinach, broccoli, bok choy, kale etc.)
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Finely dice the sweet potato/pumpkin and green veggies
- In a bowl whisk 2 eggs and 1 tbs water
- In a skillet/frypan, heat the olive oil and the sweet potato/pumpkin until crispy – about 5 mins
- Then add the green veggies and cook for 2 mins, and then the eggs and stir until cooked
- Serve and enjoy!