Make a homemade side to an easy meal of mashed potatoes and sausage.
- 6 turkey sausages
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced carrots
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 cups made mashed potatoes- Idahoan mashed potato
- 1 tbs. olive oil
Makes 4 servings
- In order to make the mirepoix, dice celery, carrots and onion on a cutting board.
- Fry diced ingredients in olive oil in a medium pan for 10-15 minutes, until the onion is golden brown.
- Make mashed potatoes per instructions from the Idahoan box.
- BBQ sausages until cooked, 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and turkey sausage.