- 6 oz. canned pink salmon
- ½ tsp. dry dill mixture (Personal favorite: Hidden Valley Creamy Dill Dips Mix)
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- Drain water from canned salmon
- Empty canned salmon into small bowl
- In another small bowl combine sour cream and dry dill mixture
- Transfer sour cream mixture into bowl with salmon
- Mix ingredients using a fork, this will help break up the salmon into fine pieces
- Slice cucumber
- Top cucumber slices with salmon salad
*Optional: make a little extra dill sauce to top salmon with*
- calories: 250
- carbohydrates: 5g
- dietary fiber: 1g
- protein: 32g
- sugars: 0g
- total fat: 11g
Photograph by Meryl Krochmal. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Do you know someone living with kidney cancer?