Roasted Chicken and Green Beans
I am always looking for ways to spice up our chicken dinners. I made this and could not believe how delicious it made the whole house smell! With lots of flavors and delicious green beans, you will find yourself warm and satisfied.
Interested in more recipe ideas featuring chicken? Check out this article!
Makes 4 servings
Serving size: 1/3 cup marinade, one chicken breast, one cup green beans
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups green beans, washed with stems removed
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp melted butter, or try a plant-based butter such as Smart Balance®
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken breasts in baking dish.
- Add green beans all around.
- Mix ingredients together for the marinade.
- Pour over chicken and beans.
- Place in oven and back until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F, approximately 50-60 minutes.
- Add one chicken breast and one cup of green beans to each plate.
- calories: 211
- carbohydrates: 12.3g
- fat: 4.9g
- fiber: 4.7g
- protein: 32g
- sugar: 1.2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Did you know that diabetes is a risk factor for developing chronic kidney disease?