Roasted Brussels Sprouts
This dish will make everyone love Brussels sprouts! It's easy to make, and the bacon and dried cranberries add even more flavor to this delicious veggie dish.
- 3 bacon strips
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups brussels sprouts, cut in half
Makes 4 servings
- In a medium sized pan, fry bacon strips, then remove from the pan for later use.
- On a cutting board, slice brussels sprouts in half and fry them in the bacon grease left over from the fried bacon for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the brussels sprouts have been cooked, crumble the cooked bacon on top and add dried cranberries.
- calories: 100
- cholesterol: 16mg
- dietary fiber: 1.9g
- potassium: 263mg
- protein: 6.8g
- saturated fat: 2g
- sodium: 340mg
- sugars: 1.2g
- total carbohydrates: 4.8g
- total fat: 6.1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you live with any sleep disorders (eg. insomnia, sleep apnea, RLS) in addition to your diabetes?