Red and Green Pinwheels
Looking for a quick, healthy, and low-carb appetizer to serve for a party? Try this flavorful recipe! You can even switch up your cream cheese or vegetables to make different flavor combinations. Delicious!
Interested in more low carb snack ideas? Check out this article!
Serving size: 1 whole assembled wrap
- 1 low carb tortilla (I used Tumaro’s ® Garden Veggie Wrap)
- 2 tbsp garden vegetable cream cheese
- 3 cherry tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup arugula
- Assemble the wrap.
- Start with spreading cream cheese all the way to the edges of the wrap.
- Then add arugula and tomatoes on top.
- Roll tightly and cut into small slices.
- Arrange on a plate.
- Serve and eat immediately or refrigerate until serving.
- calories: 157
- carbohydrates: 17.5g
- fat: 9g
- fiber: 8.1g
- protein: 8.3g
- sugar: 2.75g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you live with any sleep disorders (eg. insomnia, sleep apnea, RLS) in addition to your diabetes?