This recipe features riced cauliflower which makes an excellent alternative to more starchy side dishes. Pair this side with your favorite chicken or fish entrée.
Serving size: ~¾ cup
Ingredients for ranch cauliflower
- 2 1/2 cups riced cauliflower
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Ranch dressing
- 1 tbsp Italian bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
Directions for ranch cauliflower
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat
- Add riced cauliflower to the skillet
- Stir in Ranch dressing, Italian bread crumbs, and parmesan cheese
- Heat combined ingredients on medium heat for 7 to 10 minutes
- calories: 91
- carbohydrates: 6g
- fat: 5g
- fiber: 2g
- potassium: 2mg
- protein: 2g
- sodium: 570mg
- sugar: 2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any foot complications from diabetes?