As a mom of three busy kids, I am always looking for quick, easy recipes. One of our go-to favorites is this shredded Mexican chicken. It only takes a little time but adds a lot of flavor! We love to put it on tacos and even salads. The possibilities are endless!
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can mild green chilies
- ½ cup salsa
- Place broth and chicken in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Turn down to a simmer and add green chilies.
- Stir occasionally until chicken is cooked through, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Remove chicken and shred with two forks on a cutting board.
- Place chicken back into pot with chilies and broth and add salsa.
- Heat and serve.