Pumpkin Spice Cafe Au Lait
Create your own pumpkin spice coffee at home
- 8oz water
- coffee grounds of your choice
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup milk
- a dash of pumpkin pie spice
Makes 1 serving
- Bring water to a boil and make a strong cup of coffee.
- Add pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice to coffee and stir until they are mixed.
- Heat milk in a saucepan, then use a milk frother to add air into the milk.
- Pour milk into coffee and enjoy.
- calories: 47
- cholesterol: 7mg
- potassium: 80mg
- protein: 2.8g
- saturated fat: 1.0g
- sodium: 39mg
- sugars: 4.2g
- total carbohydrates: 5.4g
- total fat: 1.7g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you have high blood pressure?