Pumpkin Seed Bark
This homemade chocolate bark is delicious and has an added crunch of pumpkin seeds.
Makes 4 servings
- 4 oz. unsweetened bakers chocolate
- 4 truvia packets
- 3.5 tbs. pumpkin seeds
- Fill the bottom of a double boiler with water and heat until the water is just boiling, then add the second pot on top.
- Break up the bakers chocolate and place them in the top pot of the double boiler until the chocolate melts; stir occasionally.
- Once the chocolate is melted, add truvia packets and 3 tbs. of pumpkin seeds; stir to mix.
- Line a 9x5 glass dish with tinfoil and pour chocolate mixture into the dish.
- Top the chocolate bark with 1/2 tbs. of pumpkin seeds.
- Place dish into the fridge until the chocolate sets.
- Break apart pumpkin deed bark before serving.
- calories: 205
- carbohydrates: 14g
- dietary fiber: 5g
- fat: 20g
- protein: 11g
- saturated fat: 11g
- sodium: 6mg
- sugars: 0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you like to eat grilled cheese sandwiches?