Pumpkin Peanut Butter Soup
A warm cup of soup is a great way to cozy up to the cooler temperatures. This recipe features pumpkin puree which is a popular ingredient to use during the fall season. Peanut butter and Truvia help add a slight sweetness to this savory soup.
- Place butter in medium sized saucepan
- Melt butter on stovetop, on low heat
- Stir in chicken broth
- Using a small whisk, mix in almond milk, pumpkin, and peanut butter
- Stir in nutmeg, cinnamon, Truvia, and salt
- Heat soup on medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 15 -20 minutes
- Remove soup from stovetop
- Allow soup to cool for 15 to 20 minutes
- calories: 213
- carbohydrates: 11g
- fat: 18g
- fiber: 4g
- protein: 6g
- sugars: 6g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you like to eat grilled cheese sandwiches?