Pepsi Roast Beef
This recipe is so simple to make. Put it in the crockpot so you can spend time with the family instead of in the kitchen. It has become a family favorite in my house for Sunday supper.
Makes 4 servings
Ingredients for Pepsi roast beef
- 2.5 lbs sirloin tip roast beef
- 1 can Pepsi
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- ½ package onion soup
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Kitchen Bouquet (browning and seasoning sauce)
- ½ cup water
- ¼ tsp white pepper
Directions for Pepsi roast beef
- Spray the crockpot with Pam.
- Season beef with white pepper.
- In a bowl, whisk together Pepsi, soup, garlic, Kitchen Bouquet and water. Pour over roast.
- Place in the crockpot, cook on low for 4 hrs or until beef reaches an internal temperature of 160F.
- calories: 111
- carbohydrate: 4g
- cholesterol: 39mg
- fat: 5g
- fiber: 0.2g
- potassium: 211mg
- protein: 12.5g
- saturated fat: 1.4g
- sodium: 196mg
- sugar: 2.3g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Has diabetes changed your exercise routine?