Pepsi Roast Beef
Ingredients for Pepsi roast beef
- 2.5 lbs sirloin tip roast beef
- 1 can Pepsi
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- ½ package onion soup
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Kitchen Bouquet (browning and seasoning sauce)
- ½ cup water
- ¼ tsp white pepper
Directions for Pepsi roast beef
- Spray the crockpot with Pam.
- Season beef with white pepper.
- In a bowl, whisk together Pepsi, soup, garlic, Kitchen Bouquet and water. Pour over roast.
- Place in the crockpot, cook on low for 4 hrs or until beef reaches an internal temperature of 160F.
- calories: 111
- carbohydrate: 4g
- cholesterol: 39mg
- fat: 5g
- fiber: 0.2g
- potassium: 211mg
- protein: 12.5g
- saturated fat: 1.4g
- sodium: 196mg
- sugar: 2.3g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How stressed out do you feel today?