Peanut Cocoa Cauliflower
If you have a young child that does not like to eat his or her vegetables, give this recipe a try! It is an unexpected combination of ingredients: cauliflower, peanut butter, and cocoa. This dish can be enjoyed as a side, a snack, or a dessert.
Interested in learning more about how cauliflower can be substituted to cut down on carbs? Check out this article!
Serving size: 1/2 cup
Ingredients for peanut cocoa cauliflower:
- 1 bag riced cauliflower
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Truvia Baking Blend
- ¼ cup whipped peanut butter
Directions for peanut cocoa cauliflower:
- In a medium-size skillet, heat riced cauliflower over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes
- In a separate small bowl, combine unsweetened cocoa powder, vegetable oil, and Truvia Baking Blend
- Add whipped peanut butter into the cocoa mixture and stir until ingredients are well combined
- Coat riced cauliflower with peanut butter cocoa sauce until riced cauliflower is well coated
- Continue to heat the mixture over medium heat for another 3 to 5 minutes
- calories: 135
- carbohydrates: 8g
- fat: 11g
- fiber: 3g
- potassium: 21mg
- protein: 3g
- sodium: 405mg
- sugar: 2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you like to eat grilled cheese sandwiches?