Peanut Butter Crunch Cauliflower
This recipe is an excellent option for those of you in need of a low carb side dish. It features two of my favorite ingredients: peanuts and peanut butter. Enjoy this dish with your favorite chicken or fish entrée.
Makes 2 servings
Serving size: Just over 1 cup
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Ingredients peanut butter crunch cauliflower
- 2 1/4 cups riced cauliflower
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp less-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp crushed peanuts, dry-roasted
Directions for peanut butter crunch cauliflower
- Over medium heat, melt peanut butter in a medium-size skillet.
- Stir in riced cauliflower.
- Mix in soy sauce and shredded coconut
- Continue to mix ingredients together over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes
- Top with crushed peanuts
Note: This recipe is higher in sodium and may not be appropriate for those individuals who need to follow a lower sodium diet.
- calories: 133
- carbohydrate: 9g
- fat: 9g
- fiber: 3g
- potassium: 78mg
- protein: 4g
- sodium: 844mg
- sugar: 3g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any foot complications from diabetes?