These crisps are a great addition to soup or salad.
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
Makes 1 servings
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese and put in the baking sheet in a small pile.
- Using the back of the tablespoon, flatten out the cheese mound.
- Do this two more times so you have three flattened piles of parmesan cheese.
- Place baking sheet into preheated oven and bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove the crisps from the tinfoil after they have cooled.
- Serve with your favorite type of soup.
Did you know cheese is a nutrient-packed food? Learn more here!
- calories: 62
- carbohydrates: 1g
- cholesterol: 11mg
- fat: 4g
- potassium: 15mg
- protein: 6g
- saturated fat: 3g
- sodium: 254mg
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How stressed out do you feel today?