One-Pan Roasted Salmon and Vegetables
One-pan dinners are so fast, easy, and delicious. This is one of my favorites and there is often enough for leftovers tomorrow! The salmon provides loads of heart-healthy fats, while the cauliflower and broccoli give all the fiber and antioxidants your body craves.
Makes 2 servings
Serving size: 6 oz of salmon, 1 cup of cauliflower, 1 cup of broccoli
Ingredients for one-pan roasted salmon and vegetables
- 1 12 oz filet of salmon
- 2 cups of broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups of cauliflower, chopped
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp olive oil
Directions for one-pan roasted salmon and vegetables
- Place salmon on one side of large sheet pan, vegetables on the other.
- Sprinkle with oil and spices.
- Bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes or until fish reaches an internal temperature of 145°F and vegetables are slightly browned and tender.
- Serve immediately.
- calories: 306
- carbohydrate: 1.4g
- fat: 11.8g
- fiber: 4.8g
- potassium: 1369mg
- protein: 39g
- sodium: 151mg
- sugar: 3.7g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you live with any sleep disorders (eg. insomnia, sleep apnea, RLS) in addition to your diabetes?