Mixed Nut Tilapia
Tilapia is a mild flavored fish that can be prepared in a variety of ways. This dish is easy to prepare and requires just a few ingredients, making it perfect for the novice cook.
Did you know its important to have about 20-30g of protein for each meal? Learn more about the importance of including protein in your diet by checking out this article!
Serving size: 6 oz
- 3/4 pound (12 oz.) Tilapia
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup mixed nuts (lightly salted), crushed
- 2 tbsp coconut, shredded
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brush baking dish with olive oil
- Brush fish with olive oil
- Sprinkle fish with salt
- Coat fish with crushed nut mixture
- Top fish with coconut and balsamic vinegar
- Bake fish at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
- calories: 324
- carbohydrates: 7g
- fat: 17g
- fiber: 1g
- protein: 39g
- sugar: 2g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you have high blood pressure?