- 1 maple breakfast sausage link
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, diced
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
Makes 1 serving
- In a small frying pan, cook sausage link for 5-7 minutes, then cut it in half lengthwise.
- On a small cutting board, dice mushrooms, then fry them in the pan with the sausage juices.
- Add two eggs to the pan and scramble them with the mushrooms.
- Microwave the tortilla for 30 seconds, then add the egg, mushroom, sausage and cheese to the tortilla.
- Fold the tortilla into a burrito and enjoy in the moment, or pack it to go.