Maple Breakfast Sausage Burrito
- In a small frying pan, cook sausage link for 5-7 minutes, then cut it in half lengthwise.
- On a small cutting board, dice mushrooms, then fry them in the pan with the sausage juices.
- Add two eggs to the pan and scramble them with the mushrooms.
- Microwave the tortilla for 30 seconds, then add the egg, mushroom, sausage and cheese to the tortilla.
- Fold the tortilla into a burrito and enjoy in the moment, or pack it to go.
- calories: 413
- carbohydrates: 24.3g
- cholesterol: 369mg
- dietary fiber: 3.2g
- fat: 23.8g
- potassium: 201mg
- protein: 26.3g
- saturated fat: 10.4g
- sodium: 633mg
- sugars: 1.1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How stressed out do you feel today?