Low-Carb Pesto Pasta
If you’re in need of a dinner recipe that is quick and low-carb, this recipe is a must-try! The featured ingredient in this dish is pesto sauce. Enjoy this entrée with a side salad.
Makes 2 servingsServing size: Just over 1.5 cupsPrep time: 5 minutesCook time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for low-carb pesto pasta
- 3 cups zucchini veggie spirals (the brand used for this recipe: Green Giant)
- 3 tbsp pesto sauce
- 6 oz grilled chicken, cubed
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions for low-carb pesto pasta
- Over medium heat, cook frozen zucchini veggie spirals in a medium-size skillet for 10 minutes
- Stir in pesto sauce
- Mix in grilled chicken
- Top with shredded parmesan cheese
- calories: 275
- carbohydrate: 8g
- fat: 14g
- fiber: 2g
- potassium: 10mg
- protein: 27g
- sodium: 725mg
- sugar: 3g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Has diabetes changed your exercise routine?