Keto Ham and Pickle Rollups
Growing up, my grandparents always rolled up pickles in deli ham. This recipe is a take on that, just sliced in order to see all of the layers inside.
Read more about the keto diet.
Makes 2 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Ingredients for keto ham and pickle rollups
- 2 slices uncured black ham
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 large dill pickles
- 1/8 tsp everything but the bagel seasoning
Directions for keto ham and pickle rollups
- Spread 1 tbsp of cream cheese onto each slice of ham.
- Add pickle to the edge of the ham and roll.
- Using a knife, cut each deli rolled pickle into slices, then top with everything but the bagel seasoning.
- calories: 90
- carbohydrate: 2g
- cholesterol: 30mg
- fat: 6g
- fiber: 0g
- potassium: 62mg
- protein: 7g
- saturated fat: 3g
- sodium: 580mg
- sugar: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any complications associated with your diabetes?