Grilled Chicken and Veggies
Pull out the BBQ, grill some chicken and veggies this season.
- 2 frozen chicken wings, grilled
- 5 spears asparagus
- 1 cup yellow and red bell peppers, fried
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- Italian seasoning, sprinkled
Makes 1 serving
- Defrost chicken wings and grill on BBQ for 15 minutes, until cooked.
- On a cutting board, cut bell peppers into moons, and cut asparagus in half.
- In a medium sized frying pan, add coconut oil, and veggies. Fry for 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning on chicken wings and serve.
- calories: 378
- cholesterol: 134mg
- dietary fiber: 4.5g
- potassium: 803mg
- protein: 47.2g
- saturated fat: 7.1g
- sodium: 136mg
- sugars: 6.1g
- total carbohydrates: 10.2g
- total fat: 16.1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Has diabetes changed your exercise routine?