Grilled California Avocado Chicken
Melted cheese over top gives this dish a more lavish taste and look.
Interested in more delicious, low carb dinner ideas? Check out these low carb dinner recipes
Ingredients for grilled california avocado chicken
- 8 pieces chicken breast
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ground black pepper
Directions for grilled california avocado chicken
- On a frying pan, fry chicken in olive oil for 5 minutes util half of it is cooked.
- Flip the chicken pieces, wait 3-4 minutes until that side is cooked and browned, then add a slice of mozzarella cheese on each piece of chicken until it melts.
- Remove the chicken from the frying pan, then top with avocado an tomato, then top with freshly ground pepper before serving.
- calories: 446
- carbohydrates: 5g
- cholesterol: 145mg
- dietary fiber: 2g
- fat: 18g
- monounsaturated fat: 5g
- potassium: 699mg
- protein: 62g
- saturated fat: 7g
- sodium: 550mg
- sugar: 1g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you like to eat grilled cheese sandwiches?