Greek Hummus Dip
Simple and delicious ingredients make this a perfect appetizer for your next get together or party.
- 20 oz Roasted Garlic Hummus
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber, chopped
- 10-12 kalamata, pitted and chopped
- 2/3 cup Feta Cheese Crumbles
- In a 8-9" pie plate spread hummus in an even layer on the bottom.
- Sprinkle tomatoes, cucumbers and olives evenly over the hummus and top with a sprinkle of feta cheese.
- Serve chilled with pita chips, bell pepper strips or cucumber wedges for dipping.
*Always check the label, but most pita chips have about 20 grams of carbohydrate per 10 chips.
Serves 16 (1/4 cup of dip per serving)
- calories: 121
- calories from fat: 81
- cholesterol: 3mg
- dietary fiber: 1.5g
- potassium: 27mg
- protein: 2.4g
- saturated fat: 2.0g
- sodium: 219mg
- total carbohydrates: 4.6g
- total fat: 9.0g
- trans fat: 0.0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.net cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you experienced any foot complications from diabetes?