Gluten-Free Lettuce Wrap
This wrap features no bread making it a delicious, low carb and guilt-free lunch!
Interested in more low carb lunch ideas? Check out this article for delicious and healthy lunch recipes
Ingredients for gluten-free lettuce wrap
- 2 leaves of romaine lettuce
- 2 slices applewood honey ham
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
Directions for gluten-free lettuce wrap
- On a cutting board, slice tomato and avocado, then cut ham into strips.
- Lay strips onto the romaine lettuce leaf, then layer tomato and avocado on top.
- Carefully roll lettuce leaf starting from the top non-ribbed end and secure with toothpicks.
- Cut off the bottom stem sticking out and serve.
- calories: 156
- carbohydrates: 9g
- cholesterol: 15mg
- dietary fiber: 5g
- fat: 11g
- monounsaturated fat: 7g
- potassium: 377mg
- protein: 7g
- saturated fat: 2g
- sodium: 207mg
- sugar: 3g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Do you like to eat grilled cheese sandwiches?