Garbanzo Bean Salad
This recipe combines three of my personal favorite ingredients: garbanzobeans, feta cheese, and cucumber. This a light salad that can be enjoyed as a side dish or afternoon snack. Enjoy!
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 25 cup canned garbanzo beans, drained
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup cucumber, diced
- Heat olive oil and lemon juice in skillet on medium heat
- Mix in garbanzo beans
- Cover skillet
- Keep stove top on medium heat for 7-10 minutes (until garbanzo beans are slightly crispy)
- Remove garbanzo beans from heat and place in a small glass bowl
- Mix in diced cucumber and feta
- calories: 297
- carbohydrates: 17g
- fat: 22g
- fiber: 3g
- protein: 9g
- sugars: 0g
Disclaimer: Type2Diabetes.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
How long have you been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes?