Fudge, for many of you, is probably considered a forbidden food. I personally love fudge, so I decided to come up with a lower carb alternative. Traditional chocolate fudge has approximately 22 grams of carb, less than 1 gram of protein, and less than 1 gram of fiber per 1 ounce serving. This recipe contains just 14 grams of carb and has 11 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber per serving. The extra protein and fiber will help keep you feeling satisfied longer and hopefully curb your sweet tooth.
Serving Size: 2 peanut butter balls
(this recipe makes 1 serving)
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chocolate peanut butter powder (I used PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter, With Chocolate)
- 1 ½ tablespoons water
- In a small bowl combine chocolate peanut butter powder with water. Mix together until well combined.
- Mix in peanut butter
- Use a mini ice-cream scoop to make 2 peanut butter balls
- Chill in refrigerator for 1-2 hours